2018 Route Maps and Cheering Stations
The experience of a lifetime. Maybe the biggest challenge you’ve ever undertaken. Deserves a lot of celebration.
During Kidney March, safety is our top priority. But support is also very important to us, so we want to make sure your family and supporters have opportunities to cheer you on! There are two specific locations each day where friends and family can safely park and greet you.
• 7:15 am sharp, Opening Ceremonies in Millarville, Millarville Racetrack
306097 192 Street, Millarville, AB T0L 1K0
• 10 am – 1 pm, Turner Valley, Royalite Millennium Park
(approximately 105 Valley Trail NE, Turner Valley, AB T0L 2A0)
• 11 am – 2 pm, Kananaskis lunch stop, Kananaskis Info Centre
Elbow Valley Visitors’ Information Centre, 2 AB-66, Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0
• 2 pm – 4 pm, Bragg Creek, the intersection at the Shell Station
HWY 22, Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0
• 10 am – noon, Spring Bank Community High School and Park for all Seasons
32224A Springbank Rd, Calgary, AB T3Z 2L9
• 2:30 pm, Closing Ceremonies at Canada Olympic Park, Festival Tent **bottom of the hill only**
150 Canada Olympic Rd SW, Calgary, AB
Route maps are for Marchers and Crew only. For safety reasons, we are not able to allow spontaneous stops along the route or have family and friends joining the walk. Family and friends are encouraged to join the Marchers and Crew at one of the cheering stations listed above.
Day 1 – September 7, 2018
Day 2 – September 8, 2018