Welcome to the Frontier of Heroism
Download your manuals and check here for updates!
Your journey starts here. Your manuals cover everything from the moment you register to the final three days of Kidney March. 2023 Manuals coming soon!
Event Updates & Information
We are excited to bring you another life-changing adventure!
- Lost & Found from Kidney March 2022 – Visit our News and Community page for a list of items.
- Join us for the Kidney March EXPO on April 16th, 2023- More details coming soon!
Important 2023 Dates:
– Trailblazer Registration Deadline Dec. 1, 2022
– Kidney March EXPO – Sunday April 16, 2023
– Day Zero & Check-in/Safety Sessions – Thursday, September 7, 2023
– Opening Ceremony & Day 1 – Friday, September 8, 2023
– Closing Ceremony & Day 3 – Sunday, September 10, 2023
– Kidney March Celebration and Alumni Reunion – Saturday, October, 21 2023
Information We Need From You
Marchers and Crew, please ensure you have completed the following forms before Kidney March.
- 2023 details to come
Sponsor & Supporter Discounts for Participants
- 2023 Shoes and Apparel – We are excited to welcome back our Sponsor Strides Running Store, offering discounted shoes and apparel.
Strides have two Calgary locations, both are offering the following for all 2023 Marchers and Crew:
15% discount off all regular priced footwear and apparel
Valid from now until Sept. 30, 2023
How it works: Shop in-store and share that you are part of Kidney March 2023
Calgary locations: Fish Creek and Marda Loop, see location details on stridesrunning.com.
Outside of Calgary? View products online at stridesrunning.com and contact the store at 403.454.4354 to place an order and arrange shipping.
- Accommodation (Delta Hotels Calgary South) – For your 2023 bookings use this link for the Kidney March Group Rate of $144 CAD per night.
End Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Last Day to Book: Thursday, August 3, 2023
We suggest booking a room at the Delta Hotels Calgary South (135 Southland Drive SE, Calgary) on (Day Zero), because we depart from the hotel at 6:30 am on (Day One). Visitors to Calgary may also want to stay the Sunday (Day Three) before returning home.
Contact the Kidney March Team if you have any questions or want further recommendations.