This Sunday, April 22nd marks the third Annual Kidney March Expo — the place to mix and mingle with other Kidney March minded folks all the while, getting great info and tips on training, fundraising, footwear with a healthy dose of inspiration. Top Five Reasons for checking it out??
1. You’ll meet some Kidney Marchers – newbies & alumni as well as the Kidney March Team.
2. You’ll have the chance to ask all of your KM questions.
3. You’ll be able to attend an FYI (For Your Inspiration) Session, which runs from 11a till noon, btw.
4. You’ll be able to enjoy some refreshments and also (possibly) win one of the sweet door prizes.
5. You’ll be able to go on the very first 5k training walk for the 2012 KM season.
We want a future without kidney disease and the only way we know how to make that happen is to continue to grow the Kidney March Movement. So, we do hope you’ll join us. And feel welcome to bring a friend (or two). RSVP to email@example.com.