If you joined us for Expo Online, thank you! Also, thank you to all our great partners who teamed up with us to bring Expo to you. If you missed it or want to share it with your friends and family, we’ve got you covered!
Read below to discover what Expo Online was all about and access all the resources mentioned in our main 2020 Expo video.
You can also find all the videos from Expo in our Video Gallery. After watching these videos, you will have the strategies and inspiration you need for your own Kidney March journey this fall.
Exciting announcements you don’t want to miss…
This year’s fundraising incentive!
Raise $500 between April 5 (today!) and May 11, 2020, and receive a $50 gift card to the Kidney March Store.
Check out our new Kidney March gear and accessories. Start your shopping today at the 2020 Online Store.
Kidney March has terrific partners, and we are excited to bring you deals from a variety of businesses to support your Kidney March journey.
- West Jet – 10% off on eligible flights to and from Calgary during Kidney March*
- The Delta Calgary South Hotel – Discounted rate of $139 CAD per night.*
- Gord’s Running Store, Calgary – 20% off your purchase from today until October 13, 2020 (more locations to come)
*For full details on these discounts click https://kidneymarch.ca/news-and-community/
• Training tips from Paiwei Wei, Kidney March Photographer and 9-time Ironman.
• Join the Kidney March Training Walks Facebook Group to connect with other Marchers and Crew and share your training experiences with each other.
• Download and follow the 12-week Training Guide (also on p.23 in your Marcher Manuel) to keep you on track.
Tips on Gear
• Gord from Gord’s Running Store explains what you should look for when buying your walking shoes in this informative video. Plus check out his second video on stretching.
• Learn about the famous blister-free socks, coming to us all the way from Australia.
– ArmaSkin the Anti-Blister Sock
– ArmaSkin Marcher Testimonial
Resources to help reach your fundraising goals
You can also find these fundraising resources under “fundraising”
Kidney March promotional materials
Contact us to talk about materials we can provide you for promoting your March. We have Posters, brochures flyers and some larger display signage that you can borrow.
If you live in Alberta, contact Susan Reghenas (email@example.com) to obtain an AGLC raffle license.
Lastly, don’t forget why we March.
Kidney patients and their families are counting on us, and failure is not an option.
Have questions? Need some help? We are here to support you! Contact Us