2022 Cheering Stations & Ceremonies
The experience of a lifetime and maybe the biggest challenge you’ve ever undertaken deserves a lot of celebration!
During Kidney March, safety is our top priority. Support is also very important to us, so we want to make sure your family and friends have opportunities to cheer you on! There are specific locations each day where friends and family can safely park and greet you:
- 7:00 am sharp, Opening Ceremony at Millarville, Millarville Racetrack: 306097 192 Street, Millarville, AB T0L 1K0
- 9:30 am – 1:00 pm, Turner Valley lunch stop, Royalite Millennium Park: approximately 105 Valley Trail NE, Turner Valley, AB T0L 2A0
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm, Kananaskis lunch stop, Kananaskis Info Centre Elbow Valley Visitors’ Information Centre: 2 AB-66, Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0 (Alberta Parks Kananaskis Conservation Pass Required)
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am, Calgary lunch stop, at Peace Park: 8 St SW & 2 Ave SW, Calgary AB
- 3:00 pm, Marchers and Crew complete their final kilometres and walk into the Closing Ceremony at Winsport Canada Olympic Park, in the Festival Tent, 88 Canada Olympic Rd SW, Calgary AB
**bottom of the hill only**
Please use the designated cheering stations only.
For safety reasons, we cannot allow spontaneous stops along the route or have family and friends joining the walk. Family and friends are encouraged to find their Marchers and Crew only at the cheering stations listed.
**Guests or visitors are not permitted at Kidney March Camp**